Hello from NW Dallas, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

asherby85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey! is this a mostly northern tx/ok site? or are there any members from further down south?

There are some southern members on there, and even east texas members. They just don't make it out to the meets as often..haha. Join up, we'd love to have you there. We only have one cobalt member on the site right now!

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some southern members on there, and even east texas members. They just don't make it out to the meets as often..haha. Join up, we'd love to have you there. We only have one cobalt member on the site right now!

i'm on my way!

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ill join too...i have alot of computer time at work, forums help make my day go by faster

CJ n Shagy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome
i am CJ and my HHR is Shagy (1-g)

would love to meet up w you guys on monday

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CJ here w my Cobalt Station wagon HHR named Shagy after my son who died at age 16.5. Shagy is a memorial tribute to my son.

I own and admin a Chevy HHR forum ( www.ChevyHHRFamily.com ) and have some Cobalt owners on there but most are HHR. We do share the same body and alot of other parts.

My daughter has a 05 Cobalt LS Coupe w a exterior sports package, racing stripes, SS high wing, side racing chaff, K&N intake w reflectix (heat killing material) air box w side and front ram air feed, anti-sway bar, CGS Stainless Axel-back, 2.4 Intake and of course Trifecta Tune.

I am a car guy since i was 14 and Chevy owner since age 14.
my 2 tone custom blue HHR is now modified to the point where the only thing not modified on it is the undercarriage. i just finished a total redo on the interior and painted every piece of plastic on the inside dept the dash and i still may paint it. Was light grey and is now black and blue to match my exterior paint job and trim.

I am old school cause i am 56 and grew up w chrome and chrome is my life and i love it. so if chrome turns you off dont look at pics of my exterior or interior.

i am a Trifecta Performance Dealer in Dallas and also sell CGS intakes and exhausts and they have just released the CGS exhausts for the Cobalt. i have the CGS intake and exhaust on my HHR and my daughter has the stainless axel-back. great low sound and 13 hp at 2500 rpms for the 2.4 and 11 hp for the 2.2 at 2600 rpms.

:think: Your link redirects to chevyhhr.net. I thought the owner of fail.net was the owner of chevyhhr.net? I am lost. Help me out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup