hello from the far north

colby

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Intmd83r: i dont mind letting him mess with my car, but he can fork out the cost for the changes/upgrades himself..lol. My bf drives a 94 suzuki swift gt and loves the lil car. At the moment i'm not too sure what i want to do to my car, I would definitely like a girly touch to it, but i guess all in time. I really dont have the time to do anything to her.

to clarify, i am a female, and my name is amanda. My cars name is colby, so thats why my user name is also colby.

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
she has a weird color to her car tho . and i think she has hubs . mabey her boyfriend dont wanna buy rims . make him buy you some cheap hubs . he drives a import so he know what cheap is .. lol im just kidding

colby

Reaction score
lol definitely ouch! :)... The swifts can be fairly fast and have lots of potential for after market parts and upgrades. People always seem to under estimate those swifts, but i've grown to like them now cuz of my bf.

And my car is a different colour, but thats why i liked it so much. Kinda love at first site. When i purchased it i thought it was a unique colour, but i've seen a handful of cobalts with the same colour. Besides, it has potential with that bluish shade, cuz the calipers could be painted orange. Even though thats not girly, blue and orange look great together. Hopefully i can find other ways to add a hint of pink to it!

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pink eyelids . with a butterfly or flower or some shit cut out of it somewhere lol . paint you wiper arms pink . paint your bowties pink . get window visors paint them pink ?

lets see a pics of this import ....lol

hmmm... i want eyelids now for my stock lights ( winter lights ) that has a bowtie cut out .. wonder how that would look at night

Last edited:

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im all for pink decals. so far no ones bought pink eyelids or fender stripes or .. or anything for that matter other then small stickers..lol

colby

Reaction score
i'll definitely consider those suggestions, thanks!!

Attached is a picture i took of his car, he hasnt done much to it at the moment except for audio upgrades. He plans to take it off the road and really sink time and money into it.

Attachments

• DSCF2415retouch.jpg
    DSCF2415retouch.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 6

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you do the bowtie cut out ? in black ????? ill take pics

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Attached is a picture i took of his car, he hasnt done much to it at the moment except for audio upgrades. He plans to take it off the road and really sink time and money into it.[/QUOTE]

ya he should take it off the road now .... lol . kidding :hahano:

colby

Reaction score
i havent settled on a colour scheme yet, cuz i dont know where i want to put my money first (when i actually have the time). So i'm not sure what i'll do, and if i'll do cut outs yet

Lol, Intmd83r, you really have something against his car...lol You would be surprised with its performance. Check this out on youtube when you have a chance:

YouTube - Suzuki Swift GTi Vs Ferrari

ill take pics[/QUOTE] ?????

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts