Hello

Swampizerd

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to the whole car game I won't lie and I could really use some help from some cool people. I drive a 2010 Chevy Cobalt, which I appreciate greatly. Only thing is, it's a four door and it's not very fast. I have heard rumors that the 2.2 Ecotech is not highly moddable, I have also heard different. I live out in the middle of nowhere in the south. I drive on a lot of dirt roads. I have some things picked out and I wouldn't mind some creative criticism. I have a spectacular idea for the 'balt but I would like some help from others that know more about wat they are doing. So I'll post some things on here that I've been looking into. I would like a clear understandable response thanks. :) Keep in mind some of the sites the 2010 Chevy Cobalt information is required to see appropriate pricing.

2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.2L Typhoon Air Intake w/ Heat Shield :

2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Cat Back Exhaust 2.2L : Tsudo by: Tsudo

Gabriel Ultra Shocks Review - Gabriel Ultra Struts & Shock Absorbers

B&G S2 Sport Springs, S2 Sport Lowering Spring

2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Body Kit Zen Style 4DR : AIT Racing by: AIT

Chevrolet Dash Kits, Wood Dash Kits, Chevy Dash Trim Kits, Wood Grain Dash Kit, Carbon Fiber Dash Kit, Molded Dash Kits (This is to be chosen in black and red carbon fiber.)

2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Spoiler SS-Style w/ Carbon Fiber : AIT Ra

If I could get some knowledge as to how to make my suspension ride these crap dirt roads better that would be amazing. Please help me people. I want pointers on everything. I want to know how to make my car faster without totally crushing my bank account. Location of a cheap supercharger would be nice. Also would taking one off of another cobalt work as far as superchargers go? Such as an early 2000s SS model?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
its capable of being modded but it take alot of money to make it fast. Supercharge or turbocharge can be done.

you can supercharge it for between 1500-2500 usd depending on how picky you are with the parts.

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh man you are lost lol. i don't want to go against what you want but that wing will not look good on your car, that body kit is just plain rice. never buy anything from everythingcobalt.com that wood dash is a waste of 220 dollars, get FE5 (ss/turbo) shocks and struts. the tsudo isn't bad but i would suggest getting a different muffler welded onto the piping, like a magnaflow or flowmaster muffler. yes you can supercharge your car but it does require a little bit of money. but keep in mind the money you spend on engine mods for the 2.2 to make 160whp, you could easily have about 210 whp with the supercharger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson