Hey Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am not a company. I am just one person trying to start to sell clutches so I figured I would start off small by selling a couple clutches for the ion redline and chevy cobalt (There is already a Ion Redline running one of these 6 puck clutches plus a Chevy Cobalt SS). Possible one day become a vendor and also a create my own website.

I will be trying to sell stock oem replacement clutches and also 6 puck clutches. I have already created a thread about the 6 puck clutch in the parts for sale section. Out of all the competition clutches this is a 6 puck clutch (heavy duty) and comes with a throw out bearing which most other clutches do not come with. The end price is less than other clutches for the amount of power it will be able to hold and the only clutch comparable is the exedy hyper single clutch (which this clutch and that one use some of the same parts from other companies). However the exedy clutch does not come with a throw out bearing. It is debatable if getting a light weight flywheel really helps when you have a boosted car. Usually when your dealing with a n/a car it is a small difference however with turbo or supercharged cars the stock flywheel is thicker which means it will not heat up as easily and since you are already creating so much power having a light weight flywheel would not really create much power. However this is open for discussion.

The components used in these clutches are sourced from other major OE manufacturers such as Exedy, BCA, Daikin, FCC, INA, LuK, Nachi, NTN, NKK, NSK, Sachs, and Valeo.

http://www.chevycobaltforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8436#post8436

Last edited:
Reaction score
u may wanna pm shaggy or cobalt tom about becoming a vendor?

Yes, I just joined a couple other sites. I currently do not have a lot of money to spend to become a vendor that is the only problem. How much is it to become a vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso