Hey Guys... <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive seen a black ram 1500 SRT10 around a couple times

no its one of the older models before the srt's but i might come out to one of your meets my grand parents live in longview

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

How'd ya do? Was it an 1/8th or 1/4

it was an 1/8th and i did slow as bawls
10.7 at 65mph

my reaction times were that of a retarded turtle so that didnt help but it wont be my last trip i just wanted to see what i could do

asherby85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was an 1/8th and i did slow as bawls
10.7 at 65mph

my reaction times were that of a retarded turtle so that didnt help but it wont be my last trip i just wanted to see what i could do

10.7 isn't too bad for you. Especially since you don't have a ton done to your car.

My reaction times are usually good. My friend gave me great advice. He said that when the lights are coming down, start going when the last yellow lights up. Because by the time you react to that the light is green. It has worked for me very well.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10.7 isn't too bad for you. Especially since you don't have a ton done to your car.

My reaction times are usually good. My friend gave me great advice. He said that when the lights are coming down, start going when the last yellow lights up. Because by the time you react to that the light is green. It has worked for me very well.

yeah someone told me that.....after i was done so ill try it next time. not to make more excuses but my car was fully loaded with tons of trash stuff and i left the spare tire in. i might try loosing a little weight next time and see how that does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais