hid

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is someone can help me

i have a hid kit. its a bixenon. but my high beam is always light on. i can not flash my light.

hid005.jpg

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know much about hid's but sounds almost like the wireing is wrong? or it could be a single balist(only high beam not both)

REDLINE

Reaction score
its not real good to flash hids and how did those things get rusted like that???

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not real good to flash hids and how did those things get rusted like that???

they put salt on road during winter in Quebec.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

sounds like wiring to me. did you install the relay and resistor for the highs?
i ve used everything that was included in this kit

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what happens when you go to flip on your high's. do all the lights turn off? if they do from my understanding its a single filement bulb.

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what happens when you go to flip on your high's. do all the lights turn off? if they do from my understanding its a single filement bulb.

yup thats exactly what my hid kit does. When i flip on my highs it turns my lights off so they failed me for inspection here in texas saying we cant pass you because your brights wont work.

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
then put the stockers back in till then. they make a balist that is single and dual. single is either high or low beam only. the dual is both high and low

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso