HID's & Projectors?

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so it is usually plug an play. Last thing hidnation has the hid kit but they tell you that you'll need a relay and a cancelled cable. Would it be useful to have both

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Ok. So im thinking of going threw. Hidnation for the HID kit are relay and cancellers worth it the the least the relay..I only want to do 6k lights

JubjubW

Reaction score
how easy do the housings come apart? if they are easy, just retrofit some HID projectors.... non HID projectors have hot and dead spots and scatter the light horribly... but its all personal opinion

The Retrofit Source online: headlight upgrades for all applications

find some there taht will fit and make it work! youll probably be much happier, I plan on throwing HIDs in my stock housings for now, and ordering some projectors and retrofitting hopefully

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Money is major prob since we have a car loan. So im just trying to get something better then my stock cloudy and inside fogged lights for now and I have only a few tools and have college with full time work. So either cheap projectors or just junkyard lights for now.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
they come apart easy use a heat gun or bake in oven for few minutes at 250 degrees

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yah bi-xenon kit shouldnt be used in projectors i just had extra ballasts and bulbs layin around that fit the lows only work lol i should proof read before i type lol srry for confusinon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso