How are your Stock SS/TC tires holding up??

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Well for my tires @ 30,000km(18,641miles) they are basically toast. They have been rotated twice and overall wear seems even so alignment is probably ok until I'm ready to get it tweaked next spring. I am keeping all of the stock tires for spares just incase the new set I buy for next summer gets a hole in the sidewall or anything like that. I will be getting the brand new Kuhmo XS tires in a 245/35/R18, tho I'm still tempted to try a 255, I am not lowered and don't plan any changes in ride height for a few years.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you really expect more out of contenentals though... or any tire GM is going to put on, I had some dunlops stock... they were garbage lol no traction in any condition oh well what can you do

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
can you really expect more out of contenentals though... or any tire GM is going to put on, I had some dunlops stock... they were garbage lol no traction in any condition oh well what can you do

yup yup yup, nothin to do but buy those sticky Kuhmo XS tires =) i am excited for the extra grip from those tires but especially the extra width!!!

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my sidewalls are fucked...solosprint>stock contis

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
my balt had pirellis on it stock, i liked them. but when they wore out i put yokohama yk520s on

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the tires are only rated for 15k miles but im around there and im doing prity good, i have quite a few burn outs n what not but never sat there n roasted them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie