How To Swap CCFL Halos in Gen 1

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
damn ur eyelid looks pretty pimp... u used the stock lens didnt you.

Had to, the high beam melted one of em when I put a shirt on it to adjust the other high. Always meant to reclear them but I dont own the car anymore so the color needs to change.

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup i remade the one that got busted thou. that one has been giving me fogging issues since day 1 thou. idk why took it apart 3 times to no avail

and the other one has the clear coat pealing up

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
yup i remade the one that got busted thou. that one has been giving me fogging issues since day 1 thou. idk why took it apart 3 times to no avail

and the other one has the clear coat pealing up

I had clear pealing on both of the original clears that came with the headlamps, thats the other reason I went with OEM clears. Had fogging issues before and after, though slightly less after I disassembled them.

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ah ok. i had just figured when i had the eyelid done he cleared the whole headlight but idk now

the first one seems to be clear. like clock work and the exact opposite on the 2nd one

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ah ok. i had just figured when i had the eyelid done he cleared the whole headlight but idk now

the first one seems to be clear. like clock work and the exact opposite on the 2nd one

I tried clearing the whole headlight but because of the paint I was using it actually hazed up on mine so I wiped that away and just cleared the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso