HTC Droid Eris Cell Phone Pic's of new lower grillie

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks to Zdeuce4 for the lower grillie. below are some cell phone pic's. i have photoshop on my cell phone but only touched up one of the photo's below. not bad for a cell phone and a bunch of snow. lol

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0014_edit0.jpg

mkulrey13

Reaction score
Loooks good, How it should have came from factory...dunno why the 2.4s get it lol

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loooks good, How it should have came from factory...dunno why the 2.4s get it lol

yeah. beats me. i kinda just did it to cover up the heat exchanger. people who don't have h/e's or intercoolers wanna take it off to show off the front mount and some that have it wanna hide it. funny how that works. lol. i want my car to look stock, clean, and simple.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
nice pics man, I was also surprised at how nice of pictures my HTC Dream takes, a few examples below, props to HTC for good cellphone camera quality :)

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome sauce.

IMO though, I think it looks better without :p

from a side angle not straight on look i think it looks better but from the front w/o seeing any part of the side i guess it looks better with out it. i kinda like covering up the h/e. sleeeeper. too bad the car never wakes up the way i drive it. it's always sleeping hahah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso