Is this a good deal?

Nate101

Reaction score
Okay, so I know a guy that is willing to give me a good deal at least what I believe to be a good deal. He is going to give me 2 12" kenwoods, box included, also with it a amp (not sure exactly details on it), an extra battery to power the subs and amp, and the wires needed. The total for all of it would be $200. Good deal or no?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats a steal for sure, I'm trying to sell my stuff for $700 lol

Nate101

Reaction score
sweet :) as to the condition im not sure. One of my good friends manager owns them and said he never has the amp turned very high, and he hasnt had them for even a year now, but hes going out of the country and wants to sell so im guessing easy money is easy money for him? Going to go take a look at them sometime this week hopefully,

one more question though.

I have the stock pioneer sub in my trunk already. I want to then add the 2 12" in the box to the trunk, I dont know much about stereos or sub woofers but would this cause any problems? (Im tlking like not battery power, but more or less of sound quality, like if the positioning of the subs would matter?)

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uh no u need to figure out what kenwood subs they are first. kenwood makes whats called a party pack that retails for like 120 and i wouldnt take it for free new much less used

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

and yes its best if u disconnect the stock sub and run the new subs seperatly

Nate101

Reaction score
Well hes dropping the price to lower idk what exactly yet, he sold the subs already, but I'm going to buy the amp, wires, and battery still for under 150, and just buy some other subs, probably new ones.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
uh no u need to figure out what kenwood subs they are first. kenwood makes whats called a party pack that retails for like 120 and i wouldnt take it for free new much less used

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

and yes its best if u disconnect the stock sub and run the new subs seperatly

Horray the stereo god speaks! :hands:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup