It's about time

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this beautiful piece on

IMG_1318.jpg

and got a fressssssssh new tune from 06black, and the car feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. :)

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how goood?....lol

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

i have good news too....my friend has a gt28 that i might be able to pick up from him tonight for dirt cheap...lol

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!! It feels like a whole new car, plus the tune I have is muuuuch more aggressive than what was on the car before, 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd are pretty much useless lol. And the car screams when you get on it. It's fuuuun.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know its a dp... but what is that thing comeing off of it? im all new to turbos

That's got nothing to do with the Turbo. Its just to keep the Rear O2 sensor out of the direct path of the exhaust... so in theory, it shouldn't throw a CEL for having no cat.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should... but I haven't really paid any attention to NaziNet to see if anyone has complained about it not working. I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie