just because (giant pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh shit doing that got me in soo much shit when i was in high school. the problem is that i would sit up and have my eyes open but still be a sleep. sleep walking and talking is common with me and my brothers. my mom would ask me to do chores or pick up something and she would think i was awake but nope i was dead asleep.

never slept walked but yupp lol i would get a phone call later in the day and my dad would ask if finished what he ask.... i would always say no not yet once i finish doing "whatever" i'll finish... then he would finish my sentence. worked well

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never thought of doing that. and ya sleep walking can be funny. when i was 11 i slept walked to the kitchen sink, pulled out the garbage can and pee'd then went back to bed. so i'm told

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and this is why i don't talk on the phone often :p only if it's like oh hey where are you where are we meeting or i'm on my way there or something. i can only name like one person right now i've actually been able to uphold a phone convo for for more than 45 seconds. it's very strange for me :X

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well maybe girls should learn not to call and wake a guy up and expect an hour conversation. just doesn't happen lol.

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well maybe girls should learn not to call and wake a guy up and expect an hour conversation. just doesn't happen lol.

hahaha this is why i'm fake half chick. i don't call dudes :p they can call me but that doesn't mean i'll answer or actually talk :D phones really aren't my thing, i'll text all day long though =] recently i've really only been able to uphold a phone conversation for like 20 minutes and i think thats my max ;)

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya a friend of mine calls me everyday on her way home from work and we talk for like an hour. and ya i'm a texting addict :) my record for one month is about 3500 texts

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
haha fluffy welcome buddy get the cf hood ASAP

and kezia give me a couple weeks and ill race u

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya a friend of mine calls me everyday on her way home from work and we talk for like an hour. and ya i'm a texting addict :) my record for one month is about 3500 texts

haha yeah my one friend usually calls me once a day or so and we talk for about a half hour. only 3500? damn haha try like 6k+ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts