Key Fob remote problem SOLVED!

NiteOwl

Reaction score
keylessfix

Well, I searched the website out, and have paid my $ It looks good to me and the solution certainly sounds right. I took my fob and used a screwdriver to prove to myself the buttons and battery work, but when I put it together those rubber things do not work, so here goes Fingers crossed!!

-=Bob=-

Last edited:

NiteOwl

Reaction score
scam? are you kidding . . I looked at the website looks pretty legit to me, Scam means something illegal, are you suggesting this site is phony and I should be reporting them to the better Business Burrow or are you just yacking? I don't want to find out my $ is down the tubes. If Scam is the correct word I should be taking legal steps, is this what you suggest? If not, then the comments in this thread should be removed, especially if we are slandering a legitimate business.

I read all the comments on this forum and yet > > how can I fix mine without buying the template or something, tinfoil does not last and I am fresh out of ideas

I would love to know how you fixed yours, perhaps there is still time for me to get my $ back.

Last edited:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I read all the comments on this forum and yet > > how can I fix mine without buying the template or something, tinfoil does not last and I am fresh out of ideas

I would love to know how you fixed yours, perhaps there is still time for me to get my $ back.

Quit punching your buttons like they're your girlfriends head. I've owned 6 remotes for 3 different cobalt's and they all still work. Since 2006.

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your buttons are worn down ? i thought that was what was wrong with my wife but i tryed fixing it one day and just stuck some paper behind the board . to make it so the button were closer to the board. cause she didnt like how she had to press hard . and it worked .

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my keyless entry stopped working......so i went and got the spare set......never used on my car after i purchased it....the keyless entry still doesn't work....can't be ware because it wasn't used....also can't be the battery again never used????

NiteOwl

Reaction score
Just got the product in the mail. installed it in my remotes and they work awesome!!

This is a fantastic devise, my only regret is I bought 2 when I really just should have bought one and then just switched it to the other remote if i needed it. It cost all of 9 dollars, for one. Best $ spent in a long time, sure beat buying another remote or sending a remote off somewhere.

So this worked perfect for me, the company name is keylessfix and I must say thank you to the original poster as this is perfect for my needs.

Since the original posters link was removed I just goggled the word keylessfix and up came the company.

-=Bob=-
British Columbia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie