Lol, my funny story.

ZapFrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol okay. So the other night I was pissed at my girlfriend so I was just driving on the highway. and i seen this boosted wrx approaching me. he slowed down beside me, both doing 65 and he honked like I wanted to race. 190 hp fwd cobalt vs 305 hp awd boosted WRX ? okay. and he was recording and posted on facebook and like 10 people messaged me laughing at me. tards these days . i cant stop laughing .

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol okay. So the other night I was pissed at my girlfriend so I was just driving on the highway. and i seen this boosted wrx approaching me. he slowed down beside me, both doing 65 and he honked like I wanted to race. 190 hp fwd cobalt vs 305 hp awd boosted WRX ? okay. and he was recording and posted on facebook and like 10 people messaged me laughing at me. tards these days . i cant stop laughing .

Link to recording???

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its private

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

tell him i'll give him a real race lol ;p

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]tell him i'll give him a real race lol ;p[/QUOTE]

this ^^^^^

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy a baseball bat and beat the shit out of his car, then race him. He won't get very far.

ZapFrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was just funny because he's proud of it.. lol dumb people i swear .

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:challenge:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup