Looing to be trifecta tuned

09balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I foud a guy around close to me that does alot of tuning for ecotec egines i'm gonna see how much he would charge for tuning

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As far as I know trifecta tunes can only be hidden from the dealer on lnf

-posted via tapatalk

09balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how can lnf cobalts be hidden to the dealer when it is trifecta tuned?

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So how can lnf cobalts be hidden to the dealer when it is trifecta tuned?
like he said, it is hidden by having a second tune on the ecu that is triggered by a button. So Vince uses a button as an imput that tells the ECU to go back to the stock tune and hide that there is anythign else there....I dont think any other car but the ss/tc LNF can do that yet.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Though if you were to buy a second ECU you could tune it and then just swap out if you had to take it into the dealer

09balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To bad the base models dont have that ability lmao it would make it easier

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Believe 09balt was referring to the hide-a-tune portion of the program, which to my knowledge is only available on the LNF. The switchable tune is available on any I believe.

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Believe 09balt was referring to the hide-a-tune portion of the program, which to my knowledge is only available on the LNF. The switchable tune is available on any I believe.

Switchable tune is the hide a tune. When I turn off my cruise, it turns off my tune, which can't be detected by the dealer

09balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jmesl8er i also have a base model too and your telling me that we also have the same thing as the lnf models

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup