Looking for a set of 2009 Cobalt Turbocharged SS Wheels

cobaltss09pilot

Reaction score
Wutsup guys, new member here. Actually got my Cobalt as a birthday and Christmas gift in Decmber, fyi.

So, I need another set of wheels for auto crossing. Anybody have any to sell?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Wutsup guys, new member here. Actually got my Cobalt as a birthday and Christmas gift in Decmber, fyi.

So, I need another set of wheels for auto crossing. Anybody have any to sell?

i have a deal for you potentially.......i would like to downsize to 17's but don't have the means to acquire a set of 17's AND some type of cheep winter tires to help me last the remaining winter month(s). If you could provide me a set of 17's from the list i'm looking at with some type of winter or even cheep all season tires I would trade you my stock 2009 Cobalt SS Turbo rims for that. They can come with or without rubber I have about 20% left on the winters and like 10% on the stock summers. If this is of interest send me a PM and we can work something out.

Also, welcome to the site, lotta great info on here available to you for your 2009 Cobalt SS Turbo, read as much as you can man.

Last edited:

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they should.. they fit my 2.4 exactly the same as my stockers did and theyre the same specs basically.

i sold my stock wheels to a tc owner

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

but i just sold em a few mins ago.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
they should.. they fit my 2.4 exactly the same as my stockers did and theyre the same specs basically.

i sold my stock wheels to a tc owner

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

but i just sold em a few mins ago.

this is the list of wheels that fit the ss/tc that i would consider

Borbet LV5 (17").....Silver
BSA 264 (17") .....Silver
Drag DR-34 (17").....Various Colors
Fast Wheels Salsa (17") .....Silver
Fast Wheels Evolution (17")..... Chrome
Maxxim Knight (17").....Black/Polished Lip
MSR 068 (17") .....Silver..... Black/Red Stripe

cobaltss09pilot

Reaction score
I guess I should of pursued those 17's, but I snoozed 2 much. My bro said only 18's or the same size that came with my 09 Cobalt SS would fit. So 17's definitely do fit on the 09 Cobalt SS or just those brands that 1WhiteSSTC mentioned?

FYI, I'm not looking for any trades. I just need an xtra set.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie