Looking good? NEED A G5 TRUNK LID!!

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thumbs down..

car needs a drop and if the wing was removed and the hood and trunk black it would probably flow better.

06cobaltdi

Reaction score
yeah im removing the wing and painting it black all the way down. AND IK I NEED TO LOWER IT LOL. when i put the damn 18s on it lifted that car. im getting dropzone springs. IK cheap..but decent.

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u can go with tenzos. not too expensive and the ride quality is nice. i have them

06cobaltdi

Reaction score
whats the drop diff between K-Sport and tenzo? K-Sport says 2.0 2.5 but is that for the 2.0 or 2.2

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

And i do already have it debaged. First thing i did

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats for the 2.2. i'm almost positive the fe1 suspension is an inch higher than fe5. the tenzo says 2 front 2.5 rear for the ss so thats probably a crazy drop for fe1 suspension. consider getting koni inserts for doing a drop without bad long term effects. at that point it's more worth it to get megan racing coilovers which ive seen around for 850 lately. in other words if you drop the car on stock struts expect to change them in 30k miles or so.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ya the LS/LT sets about 1" higher than the SS. so if you find springs for the SS model, and 1 inch to the drop and thats where it will put an LS/LT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso