looks wat i got in the mail

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be careful with that 100shot lol
i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time haha. jk jk. na a buddy of mine ran a 100 shot thru 10 bottle. ima do it just once to see wat kindas times i put down. i want 13's! lol hopefully wen i get my slicks

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time haha. jk jk. na a buddy of mine ran a 100 shot thru 10 bottle. ima do it just once to see wat kindas times i put down. i want 13's! lol hopefully wen i get my slicks
start at like a 75 if that and work up...cause gm tested, and at 252whp with N2o they blew all 4 rods through the bottom of the block...and with the other mods you posted, with the right conditions (and if you are hitting 13s) you will be close to that...
you may end up building a motor to go with it :lol:

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
start at like a 75 if that and work up...cause gm tested, and at 252whp with N2o they blew all 4 rods through the bottom of the block...and with the other mods you posted, with the right conditions (and if you are hitting 13s) you will be close to that...
you may end up building a motor to go with it :lol:

well thats the plan blow then build haha. i wanna see wat this lil 2.2 can handle. gm blew the motor on a 125 shot so i wanna see a 100 shot :rofl:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup