me vs honda

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
running a 19.8 i hope to god he had a 1987 CRX HF....thats just embarassing. i dont even think a stock civic runs 19's. my 93 civic wit a tired, beat up, oil leaking d16z6 runs faster lol. and what the **** is up wit the speed 3 runnin a 15.9?!?! stock they should run about mid to low 14s... yal got some crappy drivers down there lol.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd almost wanna put money on the fact that you raced a Mazda 3... not a Mazdaspeed 3. The trap speeds are what give it away. Horrible launch or not... a Speed3 will usually trap a good 10mph more than that in the 1/4.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I'd almost wanna put money on the fact that you raced a Mazda 3... not a Mazdaspeed 3. The trap speeds are what give it away. Horrible launch or not... a Speed3 will usually trap a good 10mph more than that in the 1/4.

Speed3 should trap close to the same as an SS/TC rite?

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

lol hell my hyundai Elantra ran faster than that civic

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yeah, i was thinking the same thing

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is a speed3....i know the guy...we go to school together...and he was having traction problems...and he def needed a driver mod

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

im pretty sure theres a video of it on youtube...ill see if i can find it

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

running a 19.8 i hope to god he had a 1987 CRX HF....thats just embarassing. i dont even think a stock civic runs 19's. my 93 civic wit a tired, beat up, oil leaking d16z6 runs faster lol. and what the **** is up wit the speed 3 runnin a 15.9?!?! stock they should run about mid to low 14s... yal got some crappy drivers down there lol.

yup....im sure he was embarassed...and no it was not a crx...it was a civic, automatic and he was claiming mods.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie