"Mean Green Cornering Machine"(MGCM)

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are pretty sweet motors, buddy had one in his CRX (yeah I know not stock, it was a replacement he found) I dont think he did much to it, short ram, exhaust header, cat delete, high flow catback, might of shaved the head a bit. Used to beat my LT in the 1/8th.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Those are pretty sweet motors, buddy had one in his CRX (yeah I know not stock, it was a replacement he found) I dont think he did much to it, short ram, exhaust header, cat delete, high flow catback, might of shaved the head a bit. Used to beat my LT in the 1/8th.

but not all the way to the 1/4 tho rite? I figure i'll do the AEM CAI i found locally, a highflow cat and cat delete with headers, i won't bother with the head tho, i might be able to find some spray tho :p

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
but not all the way to the 1/4 tho rite? I figure i'll do the AEM CAI i found locally, a highflow cat and cat delete with headers, i won't bother with the head tho, i might be able to find some spray tho :p

Actually yeah it would beat me in the 1/4 too, had the Si transmission with an HF 5th gear for lower rpm highway cruising. That little car was a gokart. Totally drove it into the ground though.:rofl:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
1WhiteSSTC said:
-Catalytic converter delete(exhaust shop)
-Koni Yellows(shocks)with koni coilover sleeves(online purchase)
-Tein lowering springs(unless otherwise recommended by the auto-x forum)(online purchase)
-Alignment adjustment parts(online purchase)
-Front/rear swaybars/strutbars(online purchase)
-Skunk 2 Short throw shifter(online purchase)
-Hawk HPS pads(Front/rear) with some type of slotted/dimpled rotors+stainless steel lines(online purchase)
-Lightweight 15inch rims with some type of decent summer performance rubber(local purchase)
-Aftermarket steering wheel and e-brake handle(local purchase)
-Projectors of some type with clear corners(local purchase)
-Some type of fog lights(local purchase)
-Some type of aftermarket rear tail lights(local purchase)
-antenna delete(online purchase)
-Tint(local purchase)

NOTHING on that list is coming from autozone, local purchase means used or still in package but never installed, online purchase means from ebay/forums/part stores/performance companies, where ever i can find the parts i'm looking to get at the best possible price.

Last edited:

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my current list of future upgrades

-AEM CAI
-Catalytic converter delete
-Koni Yellows(shocks)with koni coilover sleeves
-Tein lowering springs(unless otherwise recommended by the auto-x forum)
-Alignment adjustment parts
-Front/rear swaybars/strutbars
-Skunk 2 Short throw shifter
-Hawk HPS pads(Front/rear) with some type of slotted/dimpled rotors+stainless steel lines
-Lightweight 15inch rims with some type of decent summer performance rubber
-Aftermarket steering wheel and e-brake handle
-Projectors of some type with clear corners
-Some type of fog lights
-Some type of aftermarket rear tail lights
-antenna delete
-Tint

..................that about covers it, things i'm considering is Flat black paint, more or less DIY and cheep to do, would look better than the nasty color it is now. Beyond that I've considered different grille ideas to fill in the front and maybe some different engine/tranny ect ect mounts either poly or solid.

Swwet , your going on a shopping spree to Autozone. Pick me up a new air freshener while your there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso