more pics of my ride. no tint yet

Cobalt_07_LT_Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and then hids

kinda alot of money, but since im bout to be 18, my family will basically throw me money, so we will see soon.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

i plan on finishing my ride in about 2 years. this year will be mostly bolt-ons, direct injectors, and wheels. next year on my bday will be a body kit, and a spoiler (spoiler may be earlier) and in 2 years, supercharge.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hids are pretty cheap depending on where you get them

ddmtuning.com has them for like 50 bucks i have had a set in my cobalt for 2 years no problems. i have a set in my mazda going on 6 months no issues

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

if you are going to supercharge dont worry with the injectors, or even the bolt ons on would just be patient use the money you have to buy QUALITY parts for the build. it will last longer that way. see my build thread for alot of info

Cobalt_07_LT_Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hids are pretty cheap depending on where you get them

ddmtuning.com has them for like 50 bucks i have had a set in my cobalt for 2 years no problems. i have a set in my mazda going on 6 months no issues

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

if you are going to supercharge dont worry with the injectors, or even the bolt ons on would just be patient use the money you have to buy QUALITY parts for the build. it will last longer that way. see my build thread for alot of info

thanks, im kind of a newbie of modding. ill take a look at your thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup