Muffler welded on...

incipio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ugh i hate fart cans with a passion

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

do it right or go home get a catback

Good thing it's my car. :)

And I can put up pix after I get off of work. The guys who did it are amazingly quick and inexpensive. If anyone is in Maryland look up Tony's Custom Exhaust.

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it doesnt take long to saw a pipe and put a new one on.

your window fixed yet ricerboy?:D

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good thing it's my car. :)

And I can put up pix after I get off of work. The guys who did it are amazingly quick and inexpensive. If anyone is in Maryland look up Tony's Custom Exhaust.

you got 2 out of 3, which means the 3rd one, quality, might be missing. Did you see the cut after he sawed it off? what does the weld look like? is it completely sealed?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

it doesnt take long to saw a pipe and put a new one on.

your window fixed yet ricerboy?:D

Beh?!?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
whats so wrong with a welded on muffler? pretty much guarantees no leaks opposed to bolted on..

incipio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you got 2 out of 3, which means the 3rd one, quality, might be missing. Did you see the cut after he sawed it off? what does the weld look like? is it completely sealed?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Beh?!?

Yeah - it was quality as well. I saw the cut after he sawed it off. It was smooth and clean. The weld looks great and is completely sealed, I've heard no leaks and I had a friend rev the engine while I was outside of the car.

Also yeah - my window is now fixed along with my clutch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson