my car snorted some coke....

raisinbran88

Reaction score
so i traded in my 07ss for an 09 turbo, aaand its been cool so far. im usually spikin around 15-16 lbs, everythings normal....eeexcept the other day. i waas on my way home, and for about 2 hours on the highway, i would gun it and it was spiking at around 23 lbs.....what in the name of the lord would cause my car to go from boosting 15 lbs to 23? my only idea, is that my car found cocaine when i was sleeping, intaked the whole baggey, then was crazy as **** for the next couple hours.

raisinbran88

Reaction score
coke

boost is my anti drug...i dont do drugs....but apparently my car does, or something.....idk i cant explain why i was pushing an extra 8 lbs for like 2 hours?????

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and its up all night and its no joke!!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

sorry sorry.. lame joke.. skeletor and beastman song

raisinbran88

Reaction score
and its up all night and its no joke!!

---------- post added at 11:48 pm ---------- previous post was at 11:48 pm ----------

sorry sorry.. Lame joke.. Skeletor and beastman song

beastman and skeletor!!!!!
Dude you fuckin rock!

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

23 lbs is badass....its just wierd that it randomly came for like 2 hours and now i have no clue where it went.....its like bobby fischer, where is it i dont know i dont know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie