My MPG Gain!!

The Beer Guy

Reaction score
So we all hear it if something improves performance it decrease MPG right? Yes and No.
Now i drive 2010 cobalt XFE 5 speed said to get 25 city and 37 highway. I also drive 75 miles a day so i am feeling my wallet getting smaller when ever i fill up. so i decide to do some test and find out if i could get some more MPG.
i started of seeing what i can get driving like a grandma i got around 37.5-38avg MPG witch i thought was pretty good. then I lowered my car and ordered an underdrive pulley with driving habbets unchanged. Now im getting 40.8-41.3 Avg MPG witch is even butter however its a lot harder to drive like a grandam now that my car is faster and handles a lot better XD

The Beer Guy

Reaction score
I was thinking about it but, I'd like to get some more bolt ons first.
ITS SO BAD I STILL HAVE THE STOCK INTAKE AND IVE HAD THE CAR FOR ALMOST A YEAR XD

kawkinurjawl

Reaction score
I was thinking about it but, I'd like to get some more bolt ons first.
ITS SO BAD I STILL HAVE THE STOCK INTAKE AND IVE HAD THE CAR FOR ALMOST A YEAR XD

im going on 8 months and i still have my stock intake... go to a performance muffler shop and have them bend a 3" cold air intake to the specifications needed and they can do it. I'm having mine done soon... its much cheaper than a AEM or K&N short ram or CAI by like $200+!

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
call me now for ya free reading my child

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Miss_Cleo.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup