My ZZR 600

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive never ridden but my friend wants me to ride his gsxr as a first ug makes me nervous lol

but ive ridden dirt bikes for years haha

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

btw nice bike lol
i have to say, if the bike is in good condition...dont do it
you dont want ot be that guy that accidently lets it hit the ground and ruins something...it can happen...
the way the guys usually look at it around here is
"hey, can i ride your bike?"
repsonse..."hey, can i ride your wife?"

extreme circ are ok, like i let a buddy who has been riding ride mine once and he did the same for me as both bikes arent perfect, and i wanted him to test my new bike as i was new to riding

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
badass dude. probab1y tax return..
bike.jpg

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you wont have any problems riding the sport bike. the only thing diferent is how you turn the bike. I just recently learned how to corner at 80mph, thanks to the virginia international race way, super bike racing class

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

badass dude. probab1y tax return..
bike.jpg

i dont see why you cant see the pictures, they were uploaded to the CCF server.

LOL btw i didnt even know you posted a pic until i quoted you. haha. photobucket blocked on DoD computers FTMFL

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you wont have any problems riding the sport bike. the only thing diferent is how you turn the bike. I just recently learned how to corner at 80mph, thanks to the virginia international race way, super bike racing class

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

i dont see why you cant see the pictures, they were uploaded to the CCF server.

LOL btw i didnt even know you posted a pic until i quoted you. haha. photobucket blocked on DoD computers FTMFL
i posted and they popped up. ya i cant even get on here at work...DoD computer ftl but ya if i get my credit cards paid off by then im gonna get it un1ess i find a nice used bike down here.if not then then definat1y my bday(apri1)

Last edited:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ya, that turngin thing was a big diff for me lol,
and you very well may be fine, just tlak and prepare for iF it falls over...it can happen to the best of us...

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice!!

but the only thing i find super lame is the red spikes on the windscreen:boxed:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaldoPa

Latest posts