need advice with carbon fiber wrapping

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know some of you are into wrapping interior trim with carbon fiber. i can go to the body shop supply down the road and get fiber glass sheets with no resin in that blueish black color for dirt cheap. basically i need advice for wrapping my custom canards and future diffuser and front splitter with this stuff. they are made of 26g steel, would i have to round off edges to make it look legit? is this steel too thin? i just need advice for prepping the materials for wrapping in fiber glass. i have no idea what i'm doing for once.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

bump

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a lot of plans. its not a matter of getting it though, it's a matter of building it. i am a do it yourselfer at full force. i will figure out the cheapest, most legitemate way of doing things. i dont have a lot of money but i love what i want so much, trust me i will get there. you guys know me by now, i'm itching for it.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm what you gonna build it out of? yahh i am a DIY kinda guy too. except for when it comes to painting stuff, no matter what i cant ever get my shit to come out nice

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a very talented painter teaching me the art. hes the main guy at my dealership, which is cadillac, which is fucking flawless...and yeah. i know my shit, this guy is nasty. but anyway, the canards will be 28 ga steel wrapped in fiberglass. only an idea, but i think it will work like tits. the rear diffuser and front lip...26 ga. heavy but the point is downforce anyway. plus idc about function. wrapped in blue glass, done just right like i always shoot for will be tits and vagina. i love vagina.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso