New audio setup, comments please!

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i found one thing . it was a metal tab on the top like near the rear window that rattled so i stuck a peaice of paper under it and it stoped . but the seat release i didnt even look at that . what did you do to make that stop ?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think i get it . kinda lol . what about hockey's door speakers ? they good ?

they should be just fine. is he gonna be pushing them from the stock head unit, aftermarket head unit, or an amp? i personally have never heard of that brand. but if JJ says they are good, then i believe him. that dude is a audio guru

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my speakers are 200W RMS each, how will that work out with my 400W RMS amp?

yes but i doubt they are 200w rms. the party pack amp is actually 100w rms and it runs at half power.... now that im remembering my experiance with the speakers my guess is you should be fine. just wire them up in parallel and look how much the speakers move. if they look like they are going crazy then its too much

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well hell i think ill get a pair of them . if they can be ran off stock deck . what about rear speakers just go with the same brand ? what do you have hockey ?

hockeyplaya

Reaction score
well hell i think ill get a pair of them . if they can be ran off stock deck . what about rear speakers just go with the same brand ? what do you have hockey ?

Basically my setup is Sony xplod headunit, diamond 6.5 inch door speakers, stock rear speakers, 400w rms diamond amp with kenwood 12's in trunk for subs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso