new goodies for the balt

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u meant roof right lol.. hoods already painted.. new additions are the front bumper, trunk and roof.

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not really.. lol..i like that all my gauges match right now. is it a true boost or a different one.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which clutch did you go with? stgII comes in 2 options, forgot what they where, but ones is a lightweight model and the other is a heavier one, forgot the actual names...im getting my stgII clutch from aaron @TTR once i get the $$ for it, its next on my list...

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ttr's cost more. mine was 350 shipped from nga. i have the 04950. dont know if its the 6 or 4 but from lookng at it i believe its the 6. the heavier one was said to last longer. if not oh well

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can u post a pic of the actual clutch? u getting a new TOB aswell right? def recommend a new one over re-using your current stock one

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can u post a pic of the actual clutch? u getting a new TOB aswell right? def recommend a new one over re-using your current stock one

ill do it later tonight.

yes i got one new off css for 50 shipped, ben has my flywheel and flywheel bolts already.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having my stocker re surfaced...new tob, xcedy stgII from ttr...and getting my flywheel bolts from crate engine depot

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice

And i say do the fog area black like that, it ties everything in well...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts