New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up, my name is Adam, i'm 24, and I live in Bama(northwest corner of the State)...

I own a 2008 Cobalt SS, its fully optioned with the Limited Slip and premium sound and the color is sport red tint coat...

day I got it:
S3010013.jpg

S3010017.jpg

S3010020.jpg

S3010021.jpg

after some visual mods:

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

modifications:

exterior:

3rd gen Halos
Smoked Tail Lights
20% tint all around
Ark Shorty Antenna(not pictured)

Performance:

Modded air box(cut the 2 1/2" restriction out of the air snorkel)
Dejon BPV Spring
tuned

all I have planned for the future is a full 3" exhaust(3" catted downpipe, 3" catback w/ resonator), an AEM intake elbow from the MAF to the BPV(just the elbow, they are about to start selling it separate), and a larger IC... I then plan on getting it retuned and will probably step up the the Exedy Hyper Single Clutch/Flywheel about that time...

pretty much in every car board I go to I try to be active in my region, I love to attend mod days and help people out as needed, etc.... so I don't know if there is a big Southeast following here(haven't checked) or how the Alabama "chapter" is but I am always looking to help when needed...

guess that is good enough for an introduction... lol

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one of my favorite parts of the car... and I had never seen it in person before buying it, lol... just saw it in the brochure and they told me they could have me one delivered the next day, I was kind of nervous I wouldn't like it, but once I saw it IRL, I loved it...

I even found a crappy cell phone pic I took of it the night it was delivered... it sucked as well, because it came in on a Saturday after the sales dept. had closed, so I had to wait until Monday morning to get it, that royally sucked, lol

here is that pic:

0802082317a.jpg

0802082317.jpg

it kind of looks like a Scion TC due to my cell phone sucking so bad, lol

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
na the rims gave it away lol. and welcome so far its me and you im gonna talk to ccgrammer in the morning

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well... that is what a 1/4 of our group on the other site, lol

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right now evenings... but that is about to change, then it'll be days... I usually sleep from like 5:00 a.m. to 1:00... kind of a night owl right now, but my days with this crap are numbered, I hate it :lachen001:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts