new pricing, gearing up for Spring!

Rob @ GGD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through the store and adjusted prices on some items ranging from MF Restore, to Optimum polishes, Chemical Guy's products, P21s, 303, and washing/applicator pads.

You still have the 10% discount available (not for kits or PC's), there is free shipping on order over $150, and killer free items in the specials section.

Some new items include:

Stoner Invisible Glass, & Tarminator

Metro Vacs & Blowers

and

Victoria Wax newest products Chaos and Mayhem

New site is around the corner. More new products arriving soon.

Thank you once again for your continued patronage.

Rob @ GGD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will not be disappointed. Victoria Wax rivals most others, especially some of the more expensive (but intelligently marketed) waxes.

sundevil07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm im going to be correcting a guys custom paint here soon, its blue black and orange. Any wax suggestions to achieve a deep crisp look?

Rob @ GGD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Then if you could, please provide a write up of some sort - maybe the process and your thoughts. if you need any tech advice or anything, call me.

sundevil07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh this car will be getting a very thorough write up. Its getting wet sanded compounded polished and waxed. How does this wax do on top of a sealant?

Rob @ GGD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh this car will be getting a very thorough write up. Its getting wet sanded compounded polished and waxed. How does this wax do on top of a sealant?

It will do very, very well.

Wow, wet sanding. How come? Orange peel or scratches?

sundevil07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thats what I like to hear. Yeah the orange peel is very bad, the swirls are not bad since its new-ish paint but he wants his car to be show ready, and I'm gonna take it there. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts