new stuff just ordered...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well finally found a LSJ cluster for cheap...

100_5223.jpg

and to complement my new cluster i got:

6359_d.jpg

got tracking for both, hoping the gauge arrives by saturday so i can install it over the weekend, and the cluster sometime next week :)

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet deals... I've never like our LSJ stock gauges. They're so bland...

the stock ls one is bland, so i got the SS/NA 140 one, now its boring, so i got the LSJ one...prob getting the blackcatcustoms cover for it later on, but for now this will do just fine

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about time you upgraded to the lsj cluster...it looks alot better than the 2.2 cluster

i got the 2.4 cluster :p one of the first interior mods i did...about 2yrs ago now i think, im the one who made the how to on the swap, back than everyone said it woudlnt work, and i enjoyed proving them all wrong

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

inside.jpg

that was my set up before i removed the gauges, im only going to be running 1 gauge, which is the boost gauge :)

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really...are you getting rid of the dual guage pod? cuz if you are...ill buy it from you

its sitting in the back seat of my car now hahahaha....

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I see someone got a little silver happy with his interior...

well my car is silver :)

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do need to work on the steering wheel though, the paint was crap the first i tried, so needs to be re coated, and need to fix the steeringwheel emblem

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

well how much do you want for it?
shipped to 91730

hell idk it does need to be repaired, a local was going to pick it up....but i guess he decided not too, has 2 cracks, nothing a little bondo wont fix, structurally its fine, just needs to have the cracks filled, which i can prob do if you want, let me know what ur willing to pay, shipping is no more than 15...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso