new stuff just ordered...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jn2 what did you do with those cobalt series gauges? and gauge cluster?

the cobalt gauges i sold a whle ago, took a while to sell, didnt think it would since everyone likes the cobalt series gauges, they are just constly compared to others lol, but the boost sold to CJ shagy and the oil temp went to a css member...the dual cluster bezel is sitting in my back seat right now...waiting for time to repair it..

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

nice pickups

thanks, cant wait to install them, hopefully the boost gauge arrives on saturday, and the cluster is scheduled to arrive monday :)

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
^^speaks da truth...I'll c about fixing it over the weekend. Couldn't find my jug of fiberglass...I know it's in the garage somewhere

How much are you gonna want for that repaired? I don't need it painted just refinished, planning on painting it myself.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are you gonna want for that repaired? I don't need it painted just refinished, planning on painting it myself.

~50shipped, ill send it primered...just need to find the damn fiberglass container, swear i had a big thing of fiberglass resin and bondo, now i cant find them... :whymewhyme: will repair it on saturday...

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
~50shipped, ill send it primered...just need to find the damn fiberglass container, swear i had a big thing of fiberglass resin and bondo, now i cant find them... :whymewhyme: will repair it on saturday...

Sold, no rush on getting it repaired man. I'll be around for a while. Don't have gauges for it yet even lol

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, yeah i had to originally trim the damn thing to fit my gauges, the guy who originally made it(slobalt06) made it with his AEM wideband, whcih didnt work to well when using a regular gauge...so i trimmed it to work a bit better, also worked the back bc he forgot to trim it to fit the cluster...lol u could say i got a 1/2 done bezel :p although he did offer to fix it, the cost of shipping it to him than back plus time to fix it, just wanst worth it to me

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, yeah i had to originally trim the damn thing to fit my gauges, the guy who originally made it(slobalt06) made it with his AEM wideband, whcih didnt work to well when using a regular gauge...so i trimmed it to work a bit better, also worked the back bc he forgot to trim it to fit the cluster...lol u could say i got a 1/2 done bezel :p although he did offer to fix it, the cost of shipping it to him than back plus time to fix it, just wanst worth it to me

Thats my plan as well, my wideband is going to go on the A-pillar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso