New to CCF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was indeed. that site is always down for something or other. my PC that i built can handle more then their server. I can run my own stand alone world of warcraft server with 30 people playing on it. retarded, lol.

yeah, def cant wait to get back. i'll be installing my vulcan turbo intake manifold

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
must be nice. ive been here a month and thinking about doing another yr already. i was on fail net. bamaarmyman19

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been onboard this ship for 5 years now. have spent about 10 or 11 months of that actually in the united states. ruined a few relationships that i either had when i joined, or atempted to start while in.

I'm up for shore duty this month and im trying to go to Kings Bay, GA or San Diego, CA. Depends on what BIG Navy feels like giving me.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive been onboard this ship for 5 years now. have spent about 10 or 11 months of that actually in the united states. ruined a few relationships that i either had when i joined, or atempted to start while in.

I'm up for shore duty this month and im trying to go to Kings Bay, GA or San Diego, CA. Depends on what BIG Navy feels like giving me.
come to the west coast so we can kick it :lol:

you should get stationed up here in wa :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso