dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
welcome back sir.

need a front bumper? i got a extra if you wanna get rid of that intake hole

Acey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry guys. Work and lots of personal things came up in the last month.. haven't had time to do anything. So as for the hole on the side of my car. It was there when I bought the car haha. my guess is it would be for the intake but thats just a guess. And as for the black spoiler on the yellow car. I like it that way.

The spoiler is fail because it's a high rise on a base model, not because it's black on a yellow car. Just to clear that up.

Valdos

Reaction score
welcome back sir.

need a front bumper? i got a extra if you wanna get rid of that intake hole

Its cool man... Ill be getting a new bumper here in a few months anyways. It doesnt really bother me all that much anyways at the moment. But thanks for askin. Oh and for the spoiler. I like it so thats all that matters right? :p

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its cool man... Ill be getting a new bumper here in a few months anyways. It doesnt really bother me all that much anyways at the moment. But thanks for askin. Oh and for the spoiler. I like it so thats all that matters right? :p

just if everyone thought this..

bbrewbaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's how feel also.

I had the wing added to mine because i like the look of it. I don't care what others think of it.

Wisenos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's how feel also.

I had the wing added to mine because i like the look of it. I don't care what others think of it.

same goes for me... high rise on base model...
183d39f9.jpg

but still fits with the car

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso