New Wheels

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But its whatever you like.. if someone else hates it then F 'em... your opinion is the only one that matters.

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea its ok now. I spray painted my hubs silver again. Black looked too ghetto lol..got tired of it, just looked like steelies before.

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but on a serious note id find a style of wheel u like and go for it.dont be like me i a wheel whore on my 8th set of wheels but ive never bought them new...i like saving money like the wheels i got yesterday. buddy club p1's for 200 buxx off craigslist. normally they r almost that much new for one after shipping and i add another 300 buxx for powderdcoating and i got a brand new set for 300 dollars cheaper while this way will severely limit ur selection i get bored w/ wheels and they tend to change frequently so why would i spend 800-1200 on new wheels if im gonna get new ones in a yr. so basically what im sayin is dont be me find a set and stick to it although ive probably spent less than most ppl here on my 8 sets than they have there one due to the fact i normally end up just trading wheels

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais