Nitrous

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am new to this forum but I wanted to say Hi! And ask if anyone has added nitros to their cobalt? and have you had any problems?

I added it to mine and I had a issue the other night, it was a small combustion explosion in my engine, melted my spark plug and now my car isn't running as nicely as it was. It seem to be making my exaust manifold red hot and I have a loss of power. Any ideas what it could be? I replaced the coil module and the spark plugs, which helped alot with the engine itself but like I said the manifold is getting really hot.

Anyway thanks for having me here...... looking forward to talking to other Cobalt people.

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nitros? wth is nitros? its 225am maybe im slow right now

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright I am getting ready to replace the injector in cylinder 3, the melted spark plug cylinder, and the car is surging. Hope this fixes it. Otherwise its the mass air sensor or a messed up a valve.

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I replaced the plugs with the recommended plugs..not sure what other ones to use.

And yeah I got trigger happy with the button. I didnt wait long enough to push it off the line. Usually I dont hit it till around 4-5 thousand RPM, but pushed it just past the line. Also we put 93 octane gas in before going to the track and hadn't ever tried that before. I dont know if that had anything to do with it or not????

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have heard the octane can cause problems . but i dont run nos . i know a few people with it in v8's

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso