Official Alabama

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, I finally got the downpipe on today, impressions:

1.) sound:

idling, its not really any louder, it has a deeper note but not anything you would really notice that much... cruising down the road: once again a different note, a LITTLE louder, but nothing to be embarrassed about or anything... with the radio at a normal volume, you will notice no difference.... at WOT: this is really where the difference can be heard, its MUCH deeper and turbo is MUCH louder(awesome, lol)... as far as revving it, once again not MUCH louder but a different note, is louder though... but now when you let off the gas after revving you get that nice "popping noise" that the Srt-4 Neons with exhaust have going on, once again, I think its pretty bad ass...

2.) performance:

well it passes the ass dynometer test, lol, but every mod does when you 1st put it on... the thing I have noticed is my car seems to just pull: smoother... I mean I don' know, before it was somewhat "jerky" when you let off the gas and get back on it, and that seems to have vanished... maybe the SC tune is better with the better flowing exhaust

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MizzMandiPand