Official Central FL Balts,g5's,red Lines,cavy's Thread

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow mike way to ignore my post 3 times. how much if i pick up ur interceptor and wideband?

also i didnt change my number but never got either

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow mike way to ignore my post 3 times. how much if i pick up ur interceptor and wideband?

also i didnt change my number but never got either

lol sry... the lowest i can go is $320... but some one has claimed it on ss.net but i have no money in my paypal. soooo if i don't see any money by tomorrow ill sell it to you if you still need.

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude you missed out on the massive entertainment last night :p all the little hondas and teggies scattered like ants :D

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats how it is every weekend. just be careful because i seen some accidents when they try to run from the cops...

ya thats y i parked in the wachovia parking lot, although on presidents it got hairy but i got out first and went a different way.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

dude you missed out on the massive entertainment last night :p all the little hondas and teggies scattered like ants :D

o ya nd "what the **** am i beating?!?!?" lmao

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats how it is every weekend. just be careful because i seen some accidents when they try to run from the cops...

yeah we were a pretty good distance away though thankfully.

ya thats y i parked in the wachovia parking lot, although on presidents it got hairy but i got out first and went a different way.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

o ya nd "what the **** am i beating?!?!?" lmao

lmao that was beyond epic haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts