Official Central FL Balts,g5's,red Lines,cavy's Thread

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yah it will fit if u get the right inlet and outlet size but outlet size isnt so important case u just extend that a little n throw a tip on it and ur good

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yah it will fit if u get the right inlet and outlet size but outlet size isnt so important case u just extend that a little n throw a tip on it and ur good

thats going in the mid pipe as a resonator

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats going in the mid pipe as a resonator

ahh then **** what i said

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

i also heard cocoa beach has killer meets if thats close by you, makes orlando look weak and slow as hell

cocoa is kinda north from me but maybe one weekend ill take a trip ... theres one literaly 7 mins from my house thats just starting

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kools! ill get it this weekend. how does your car sound now? much difference?

not sure i have to find money to get it welded in. should sound great though, its off my buddy's car and all it did was quiet it down and get rid of the raspyness

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm i should have everything done by then and if jp hurrys the **** up ill be tuned

speaking of that jp is a tuner for vince at trifecta tuning hell be coming down here next month anyone down for a tuning day?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso