Official Central FL Balts,g5's,red Lines,cavy's Thread

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if its a meet somewhere in central florida, i would try and go depending how far and how many ppl show up...i kno the orlando crew is famous for some showing up and then after 10mins there gone wtf?:think:
and that wasn't directed towards you kane :) you actually had to be somewhere..

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol and thanks mike sorry again haha

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

mike u can help us plan a big meet for a couple months out that way everyone has time to take off

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if its a meet somewhere in central florida, i would try and go depending how far and how many ppl show up...i kno the orlando crew is famous for some showing up and then after 10mins there gone wtf?:think:
and that wasn't directed towards you kane :) you actually had to be somewhere..

ya kinda 1ike our 1ast one had 30+ on the1ist and on1y 6 showed

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol and thanks mike sorry again haha

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

mike u can help us plan a big meet for a couple months out that way everyone has time to take off

F*ck that!! im telling you we should just all go to mardi gras!!:cheers:
naw but foreal ill check with the others and see where is a good spot and time to go.. im always in miami,ft.lauderdale,and west palm beach so doesn't matter to me as long as ppl show. 93 octane all the time kills! i don't want to travel 3 + hrs. to see you haley and fluffy again but just in a different city :rofl:

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol true, if we get a good number of people, which i imagine between here, css, rlf, yc, if, ef, 6s and a few more we can have a good turn out

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to meet up with some other balts over the weekend and ill see if we can think of a good place to do this...

sweet. id be down for a dyno day as 1ong as its after sept 15 (getting a my bo1t ons on and wanna see how much im pushing b4 i decide on a pwr adder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie