*Official* February 28th Alberta Meet in Red Deer

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
still waiting on people to pm me about it

just post up what info u have, even if it's just a screen name for now, actual name/car info not as important right now, the more ppl i have on the list now the more ppl will want to come as they hear about it, "hey there is a meet coming up and 5 ppl are going" then try "hey there is a meet coming up and 15 ppl are coming" more likely to have ppl interested in attending if 15 ppl are already going.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm not gonna dig through all the pages to find their screen names i know there's about 5 people that are gonna come

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i will no longer be attending this meet and as it looks maybe this meet is going to fall thru and be cancelled, i will not carry the burden of keeping track of this meet anymore as i'm under too much other stress.

ABHELLRAZOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll step up to keeping track of everything if there still is interest with everyone else who said they would attened the meet... Sure I don't know anyone personally but if people still want a meet then I'm down for that.
Same location, date and time. If not I will wait until spring and see if there is interest in a meet then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson