Official LNF exhaust Thread

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I figured we needed this for the ss/tc. Post what works and what doesn't. Post up what set up you have. brand/piping size. What do you like about it compared to others. Did you have any problems during install? Did it not clear the rear axle b/c you're lowered? How is it holding up to the elements since install? Is it too loud, raspy, quiet? How is the tone at cruising speeds?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Well I figured we needed this for the ss/tc. Post what works and what doesn't. Post up what set up you have. brand/piping size. What do you like about it compared to others. Did you have any problems during install? Did it not clear the rear axle b/c you're lowered? How is it holding up to the elements since install? Is it too loud, raspy, quiet? How is the tone at cruising speeds?

Well I'll start with the muffler delete, very happy with it, it's loud yes but I love it. Upon start up it's especially loud, on the road if I stay off the throttle I can keep the noise down but soon as you step down on the gas ear-to-ear grin:D No problems at all to date tho my exhaust tip ended up sticking out a little more than I intended it to......o well, when I increase to a bigger tip that will be fixed.

Very light throttle, a bit loud still but I like it that way ;)

Fly-By

Autocross event

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Not to offend, but I can't stand the muffler delete. Way to loud IMO, were driving 4 cylinders not V8's

i think if u heard an ss/tc with a muffler delete u wouldn't think it's that bad and u might even consider getting it yourself ;) can't hurt to find a local ss/tc with muffler delete and go for a cruise with him.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think if u heard an ss/tc with a muffler delete u wouldn't think it's that bad and u might even consider getting it yourself ;) can't hurt to find a local ss/tc with muffler delete and go for a cruise with him.

my buddy empir3 on here i think his name is. he is running a muffler delete with stock dp but with the cat punched. it's really loud on warm up then mellows out. u have to make sure the exit is at the bumper or it is too loud inside the cabin. it doesn't sound that bad either. but for now i am going to go with a aftermarket muffler until i get my 3" piping in

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Um that would be hard for me to do haha, There is only 2 SS/TC owners around my part of WV, only 4 in the state :S According to dealer records (Yeah I do alot of research on the cars I drive haha) But anyway I know the guy that lives in Beckley with a black SS/TC but he doesn't have anything done other then an intake.

The only time i've ever gotten to hear the muffler delete was in videos on Youtube.

I myself plan on going with the Hahn Maxflow Downpipe (offroad version) and the Hahn full exhaust system. Sounds pretty damn sexy haha, alot more turbo sound vs more bumblebee sound? i'd go with the hahn exhaust anyday haha

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Um that would be hard for me to do haha, There is only 2 SS/TC owners around my part of WV, only 4 in the state :S According to dealer records (Yeah I do alot of research on the cars I drive haha) But anyway I know the guy that lives in Beckley with a black SS/TC but he doesn't have anything done other then an intake.

The only time i've ever gotten to hear the muffler delete was in videos on Youtube.

I myself plan on going with the Hahn Maxflow Downpipe (offroad version) and the Hahn full exhaust system. Sounds pretty damn sexy haha, alot more turbo sound vs more bumblebee sound? i'd go with the hahn exhaust anyday haha

if i could afford all that I would have done that vs the muffler delete, but since i knew it would be a long time b4 i could afford all those parts I just did the muffler delete.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i could afford all that I would have done that vs the muffler delete, but since i knew it would be a long time b4 i could afford all those parts I just did the muffler delete.

that is my situation exactly.

my buddy sukxost on css with the white ss/tc has hahn everything from intake to tune. his exhaust is louder then empir3's muffler delete and cat punch

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
that is my situation exactly.

my buddy sukxost on css with the white ss/tc has hahn everything from intake to tune. his exhaust is louder then empir3's muffler delete and cat punch

i remember him, yea he went all out on his from day 1. IMO, the stock exhaust performs well enough even with an aggressive tune and a few small bolt-on's. The only time u need a full 3inch catback exhaust is with a turbo swap. IMO save the money on the exhaust and do a muffler delete with a catless DP and you'd be set until you swap the turbo for a bigger one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie