Official utsadude turbo build

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
390 that will allow you to rev way past the normal 7200. bcp was redlining around 8500 rpm's with those springs i believe. they were 72 lbers

i havent revved mine over 5K so i dont know. but wit the GT30 i got a feeling ima end up revving higher, just gotta have vince tune me past 7k

I do!

Nice. Thanks.

no problem

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? Engine parts are done being picked up really. I got the injectors and I am going to be running the stock IM for a while. Going to be running my boost piping from the turbo into the CAI I have now so I will be reusing that piping. But one day I will be making my own IM for her.

Any other questions?

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i was saying like to build the engine. i didnt know if you was still lookin for more internals

Internals will come later. Gonna be running some pretty low boost until I get out of college and get a good job. My job now is good and pays for stuff but I need more money before I feel comfortable going crazy.

Everntually I want to go with forged everything pretty much. Gonna probably get the block/head cryo'd and port/polish the head really nicely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso