Orlando, FL

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we need to set dates o and kane ill be in tampa this weekend so i may have to swing to orlando and say whats up (still need to install those parts lol)

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
come on out blackbalt
he's with us every friday :p (unlike some smurfs cough cough) :p

we need to set dates o and kane ill be in tampa this weekend so i may have to swing to orlando and say whats up (still need to install those parts lol)

if you're gonna be in orlando lemme know we typically go every friday just hit me up. pm me if you want and i'll shoot ya my #

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you're gonna be in orlando lemme know we typically go every friday just hit me up. pm me if you want and i'll shoot ya my #

it wont be till saturday i live in panama city.. 6 hr drive and i dont get off work till midnight friday but ill still take the number lol

black-balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yess everyone needs to come, I'm out there pretty much every friday night, so is Haley and Fluff

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we'll be out there. you have my number soooo hit me up. drag mike along even if he doesn't drive.

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol i dont have anyones number the phone flipped out and anyone not saved to my sim card was lost. so shoot me ur number again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais