Parts & Pricing

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like dont get me wrong i'm psyched that you're going to be doing stuff for the balt that no one else does.. but don't be arrogant and act like it's more worth/ needs it more hell there are a handful of guys that own ions in AZ that could help you make parts

~Mike~

Reaction score
Am I still gonna be the guinea pig for all these parts or did you find someone else? Cuz I know you and I had been e-mailing back and forth for some time about this.

Reaction score
Hi Mike...

I'm going to try and work with a new guy on training him to make parts... he may possibly want to make Cobalt and Saturn parts. I am willing to do overlay parts. It's one of those things... ten people say they want a part made and they all agree on the same part, then when it comes time to buy... maybe 2 out of those ten people actually buy. This is the direction the A pillars and gage surround with pods has gone.

Hey... my sister owns a Saturn Ion... nice car for a daily driver. I'm not here to insult anyone. I've had like two people ask for Saturn parts... honestly at the present time I just don't have time to do all these car models.

I'm happy to take on overlay work if anyone wants that done. As stated earlier.. cf overlay looks just like the real thing.. because i use real cf and epoxy resin, with clear coat. :)

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its fine that you dont have time and can only offer limited parts, but you put a bad taste in a few peoples mouth with what came off as saturn bashing.

sundevil07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike...

I'm going to try and work with a new guy on training him to make parts... he may possibly want to make Cobalt and Saturn parts. I am willing to do overlay parts. It's one of those things... ten people say they want a part made and they all agree on the same part, then when it comes time to buy... maybe 2 out of those ten people actually buy. This is the direction the A pillars and gage surround with pods has gone.

Hey... my sister owns a Saturn Ion... nice car for a daily driver. I'm not here to insult anyone. I've had like two people ask for Saturn parts... honestly at the present time I just don't have time to do all these car models.

I'm happy to take on overlay work if anyone wants that done. As stated earlier.. cf overlay looks just like the real thing.. because i use real cf and epoxy resin, with clear coat. :)

hey david i pm'd you and i will look at my schedule for work next week and see what days i can come in for training, i dont have any details scheduled next week and only work 4 days just not sure which ones. And yes his parts are real cf, not overlays lol. And im sure he meant no offense to you RL guys hes just a busy guy! If David approves of my work and i get settled in i would be more than happy to help out the redline community!

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The difference between this guy and hailceasers is hailceaser goes to walgreens picks up some carbon fiber wrap and wraps his peices, apparently this vendor is making molds. which is alot more professional (no offense to you hailceaser, the walgreens thing was a little joke, dont get to hurt about it :p)

Best of luck to your adventure and get back to me when your interested to talk REAL CF parts

i believe hailceaser does his C the same way impulseballer does, but i could be wrong...

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I do it as impulseballer. And do it the same way cfc does it too. I don't get my cf at wallgreens either ha ha. I use real 2x2 cf fabric with epoxy resin and clearcoat. You've never liked my work projekt so I won't take offense to anything u say. I just don't wrap shit :laugh:

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I do it as impulseballer. And do it the same way cfc does it too. I don't get my cf at wallgreens either ha ha. I use real 2x2 cf fabric with epoxy resin and clearcoat. You've never liked my work projekt so I won't take offense to anything u say. I just don't wrap shit :laugh:

okay, my mistake i was miss informed. thats not true i like "some" of your stuff..i personally just dont like "too much" CF. I want someone to make a carbon fiber splitter for me...why cant anyone do it :(

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais