photoshop

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
can u add fender stripes and gold wheels on mine? plz
100_0070.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

and make the front end lowering the same as rear?

i can do the stripes and the lowering
but i dont know about the wheels
i think its impossible to turn a black color into a bronze color
someone correct me if im wrong

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

When I was lookin' for my 'balt back in '05, all the brochures/pictures/posters had those rims. When I actually started lookin' to buy one, they all had the ghetto SS/SC rims that we all know. Why didn't they keep those? They resemble the G5 GT rims that I love oh so dearly.

i know those wheels are way better than the wheels we all know

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

magic lasso is very slopy...

ummm i suck at instrcutions for photoshop, i just know how lol, ill give it a shot here when i get off work

haha
ok man

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can do the stripes and the lowering
but i dont know about the wheels
i think its impossible to turn a black color into a bronze color
someone correct me if im wrong

you can make black into broze, like i said you just have to be creative in photoshop, there are many ways to change colors...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome
how do you do it???

use the tool thing for selecting a object, highlight the entire rim, than ctl+c it, once u do that ctrl+v it, than click the bucket thingy, nce u do that, go up top and change the sensitivity to 200, than paint the newly pasted layer(which will be the rim), paint it yellow, than double click the layer on the left, make it a bit more transparent, the yellow mixing with the black will make bronze, if it make any other shade, add or remove from the yellow to get the tone u want

ps i know my instructions suck :p

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
k started working on it now

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol gave up, way to lazy right now :p

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
use the tool thing for selecting a object, highlight the entire rim, than ctl+c it, once u do that ctrl+v it, than click the bucket thingy, nce u do that, go up top and change the sensitivity to 200, than paint the newly pasted layer(which will be the rim), paint it yellow, than double click the layer on the left, make it a bit more transparent, the yellow mixing with the black will make bronze, if it make any other shade, add or remove from the yellow to get the tone u want

ps i know my instructions suck :p

i dont know if im doing it wrong
but the wheels look fake haha

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know if im doing it wrong
but the wheels look fake haha

yeah takes a bit of time to get it right, hence why i stopped lol i forgot how time consuming photoshop is...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso