Picture/Photoshop Thread?

Topexx

Reaction score
What of chopshops?

Photo Shop, made by adobe... the alteration of a photo but still keeping it realistic.... making of signatures, or just a hobby or professional picture taking.

Kind of a hobby of mine, I attempt to share and learn in the area, by no means am I good, but I made my own signature :)

Topexx

Reaction score
There's a members ride picture and video section, possibly add "All other photo's" Section?
Keep some clutter out of the lounge maybe?

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I say if we DO do this, then we should make a section dedicated to the arts. Vids pics and art/movies. The photoshop section should be of anything regarding pictures and how tos of photoshop. Also let it be for questions on or bout photo shop. Like questions on how to do things. That's my idea. Sorry if some stuff doesn't make sense, I'm on my phone

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say if we DO do this, then we should make a section dedicated to the arts. Vids pics and art/movies. The photoshop section should be of anything regarding pictures and how tos of photoshop. Also let it be for questions on or bout photo shop. Like questions on how to do things. That's my idea. Sorry if some stuff doesn't make sense, I'm on my phone

I like this idea..!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso