played with an 86-92 supra last night

DragonsFire24SS

Reaction score
on the way to meet up with my friends, a white supra pulls up next wanting to play. There was no traffic at all on the highway so we went at it from 65mph. He slightly inches foward up to where my front end is even where his front fender and door meet. By 100mph I start to gain back ground and finally at 110mph we are even and slow down. Also forgot to mention he missed a shift

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mkIII? was it modded in anyway, u would be killing those things, 240chp from factory, add in the 15+years of use...that thing shouldn't be even with you, 5spd or auto? if its a 5spd and taken care of maybe, seeing how ur auto, but good run non the less turbos on those things are decently size, think they run the ct-26....

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
the mkIII's can be fast ive helped a buddy build two and ive helped build his mk IV mmmm i love all of his supras haha

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they can be fast, but if hes dealing with a stock one, or one with minor bolts on, intake exdhaust etc, i coud see it being a close match, now i wanna race this mkIII joe...wonder how my 5spd ls will fair lol, tell him im a base model supercharged coablt, not a SS one..see if he takes the bait...

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Under brake boost on a roll I have been able to beat an MK4 Supra that only had an exhaust on it. Believe me I was as shocked as you are, MAYBE the driver sucked but he was PISSED after and INSISTED i was some LSJ stage 4 turbo upgraded cobalt, tho not in so many words lol "YOU CAN'T BE STOCK YOU ARE RUNNING MORE BOOST THAN STOCK ONES!!!!"..........i lol'd alot that night. When we both dropped the hammer we were dead even then I struck 4th gear and started pulling away by 1 car, i started looking back at him out the window like wtf how are u behind me, u are a MK4 supra with exhaust and a manual tranny, lol how am i winning?? That probably pissed him off alot seeing me with my head out the window looking at him lol.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
even than mk4's are only what 300chp, heavier v6, in a turbo cobalt u have weight and power advantage, shouldnt be hard to beat one w/only a exhaust...most turbo lsj's like to push 350+whp

DragonsFire24SS

Reaction score
so it was a tie? either way, nice kill lol. racecarzzz up in here

I had a couple of inches on him lol

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

they can be fast, but if hes dealing with a stock one, or one with minor bolts on, intake exdhaust etc, i coud see it being a close match, now i wanna race this mkIII joe...wonder how my 5spd ls will fair lol, tell him im a base model supercharged coablt, not a SS one..see if he takes the bait...

it was just some random highway fun... no idea who he is. He did have a fidanza sticker on his back window

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso