Please tell me this is a joke.

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love ricers lol... And you gotta love the the NOS stickers... I was definatley disapointed when he popped the trunk and all he had to show us was the stock placement of the battery. Well at least we all know why tuners have a bad rep... Furthermore SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOW HIM WHERE THE TURBO IS SO THAT WAY HE ISNT POINTING TO GM'S SAD EXCUSE FOR CHARGED PIPING!!! THANKS CROWD

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

i only got brembo's up front :emotions122:

you turbo guys are lucky to have brembos at all. my redline is fully loaded and every other year the redline came with recaros except 07... the seats in mine are garbage they are actually worse then the stock seats in the regular balts. not to mention my stock rotors warped after about 2 months lol

GM is cheap, next stop mazda 3 speed i think

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

i only got brembo's up front :emotions122:

you turbo guys are lucky to have brembos at all. my redline is fully loaded and every other year the redline came with recaros except 07... the seats in mine are garbage they are actually worse then the stock seats in the regular balts. not to mention my stock rotors warped after about 2 months lol

GM is cheap, next stop mazda 3 speed unless the cruze is significantly better then the balt lol

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love ricers lol... And you gotta love the the NOS stickers... I was definatley disapointed when he popped the trunk and all he had to show us was the stock placement of the battery. Well at least we all know why tuners have a bad rep... Furthermore SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOW HIM WHERE THE TURBO IS SO THAT WAY HE ISNT POINTING TO GM'S SAD EXCUSE FOR CHARGED PIPING!!! THANKS CROWD

no shit i wanted to slapp that kid so hard when i heard that

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wel he was talking about the brembos like he paid for em

raisinbran88

Reaction score
stupid

that is NOT THE TURBO!
YOUR BATTERY CAME LIKE THAT!
YOU DIDNT CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRANNY THROUGH A GOD DAMN CUPHOLDER!
YOU DIDNT BUY THOSE BRAKES!
CLEAN YOUR CAR!
COPS ARE STILL COOLER THAN YOU!
i was in a really good mood today till i saw that but hey F my life huh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson